Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals
OCVR Management, LLC Rental Agreement
Please read this entire document and contact us immediately
if you have any questions or need additional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GUESTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE BELOW STATED RENTAL AGREEMENT RULES AT ALL TIMES WHILE AT THE PROPERTY, AND SHALL CAUSE ALL MEMBERS OF THE RENTAL PARTY TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RENTAL AGREEMENT RULES:
1. Check–in time is after 4:00 p.m.; Check–out time is by 11:00 a.m. Please check with us ahead of time for the possibility of an early check-in or late check-out. We will gladly grant your request whenever possible.
2. Please clear it with us before final booking if you are planning any events or expecting overnight or daytime visitors and/or pets during your stay. We reserve the right to charge double the customary ‘extra people rate’ (see RATES and CANCELLATIONS below) for undeclared overnight or daytime visitors and pets. This property is NOT AVAILABLE as a venue for wedding or for any kind wedding related activities (receptions, bachelor parties, pre-wedding dinners or parties).
3. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments and deposits, and the party will not be permitted to check–in, or, if already occupying the home, will be evicted.
4. PAYMENT: Acceptable forms of payment are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or personal check. Final payment is due 30 days before check – in date.
5. DISCLAIMER: All of the homes we offer are privately owned. The Owners and Owners’ Agents are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of guest’s personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising to themselves, or others they invite, from use of the premises.
6. SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: All charges due or incurred during the stay will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. In the event that the charges exceed the security deposit paid, the difference will be charged to guest credit card on file. Security/damage deposit will be refunded in full within 7 days of departure if all of the following provisions have been met:
a. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
b. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
c. No damage is done to contents beyond normal wear and tear.
d. No items belonging to the property are missing.
e. The dishes and kitchen equipment have been cleaned and returned to their original location.
f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
g. The hot tub (if furnished) is taken care of according to provided SPA INFORMATION.
h. All garbage, debris, and recycling are properly disposed of in garbage cans and recycling bins provided.
i. No keys, garage doors openers, or remote controls for electronic equipment provided in the home are missing.
j. The Barbecue Grill (if furnished) is returned in the same clean condition as we provide.
k. The restriction of not smoking inside of the home is faithfully observed.
l. Pets are permitted only with prior approval. In addition, OCVR Management, LLC PET POLICY must be observed.
m. No fireworks allowed on the beaches. ATVs allowed only on beaches designed by the State of Oregon. (See OAR 736-021-0100).
We trust that our guests will respect our homes and leave them in a condition that will require standard cleaning only.
GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY AND ITS CONTENTS BEYOND NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. PLEASE THOROUGHLY INSPECT THE PROPERTY UPON YOUR ARRIVAL, AND INFORM US PROMPTLY ABOUT ANY ISSUES YOU IDENTIFY. WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT, AND THAT ALL IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER DURING YOUR VISIT.
7. HOT TUB: If the home you are renting offers a hot tub for your use, please remember there is a certain health risk associated with using the hot tub. Refer to SPA INFORMATION, which is included with the hot tub chemicals that are provided. No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on the hot tub so that it will stay warm.
8. RATES and CANCELLATIONS: Rates are based on up to six (6) guests per home. Additional charges will be assessed for each person-per-night for guests in addition to six (6). Rates are subject to change without notice.
• All cancellations and reservation changes are subject to a $100.00 processing fee. If you cancel and have paid by credit card, we will also deduct 3.5% of credit card fees of the amount paid.
• Cancellations communicated more than 30 days from your scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund, less the $100 processing fee. If you cancel and have paid by credit card, we will deduct 3.5% of the amount paid.
• Cancellations made less than 30 days will be refunded in full only if the reserved time can be re-booked at the same rate. In the event that we are able to partially fill your canceled space, we will refund the recovered amount.
We encourage all guests to purchase trip insurance that would cover trip cancellation and damage protection coverage. Protect yourself against loss of your security deposit and possible additional expenses if you or your traveling companions accidentally damage the vacation rental property you are renting.