Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals Reservations
Lidia looks forward to serving you. Please call or text Lidia at 541-247-4114, email us, or complete the form below to tell us which vacation home you are interested in renting. Upon submitting the form, we will respond as quickly as possible confirming availability and to answer any questions that you may have. All of your information will be held in confidence and not provided to any third party.
Questions about your stay? Click here to see the fine print.
Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals Fine Print
- Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on up to six-person occupancy. Extra persons are $20-$25 per person per night or $140-$175 per week depending on which home is being rented
- Please read the OCVR Management, LLC Rental Agreement.
- We reserve the right to charge double for each undeclared guests
- Bed Tax of 10% will be added to all reservations.
- All of Lidia’s homes are pet friendly. A non- refundable $75 per pet fee is charged to cover additional cleaning required. We reserve the right to charge double for each undeclared pet. See pet policy – – Click Here
- All listed rates are per night
- To reserve a home, please fill our Reservation Form and/or email email@example.com or call us at 541-247 -4114.
- To secure a reservation a 50% payment is due at the time of booking with the balance due 30 days before your arrival.
- We don’t charge service fees and strongly prefer to be paid by any form of check because we would rather not charge you the credit card processing fees. We do accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover, but do pass on to you the 3.5% credit card processing fee that is charged by the processing company. For security reasons, please do not email your credit card information. We NEVER require or ask you to wire money.
- Your reservation includes a $300 or $500 security deposit depending on which home is being rented. Your security deposit will be returned in full shortly after your departure, provided there is no damage to the property, that there are no missing or damaged items and that you have met the responsibility described in OCVR Check-out List – –Click Here. If there is damage that exceeds the amount of your security deposit, you agree that the difference will be charged to the credit card on file (plus any credit card processing fees).
- While no one expects it, accidents do happen. Protect yourself against loss of your security deposit and possible additional expenses if you or your traveling companions accidentally damage the vacation rental property you are renting. Consider purchasing trip insurance that would cover trip cancellation and damage protection coverage.