Winter Springs Ranch Guesthouse
1489 sq ft Two Bedrooms, Two and a Half Baths, Sleeps 6
Minimum rental: 1 month.
RATES: $2000.00 - $3500.00 per month
Rates fluctuate depending on length of stay, time of the year and number of occupants.
$120.00 Cleaning Fee
• Our Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.
• Please read our OCVR Management, LLC Rental Agreement.
• We reserve the right to charge double for each undeclared guests.
• All of our homes are pet friendly. A non- refundable $75 per pet fee is charged to cover additional cleaning required. We reserve the right to charge double for each undeclared pet. See pet policy - - Click Here.
• Above listed rates are per day and per week (day/week).
• Major Holiday periods including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are charged at Summer Rates.
• Spring Break bookings are at Shoulder Season rates and have 3 night minimum stays in effect.
• To reserve, please fill our Reservation Form and/or email us at email@example.com or call us at 541-247 -4114. To secure a reservation we require 50% payment at the time of booking with balance due 30 days before your arrival.
• We don’t charge service fees and strongly prefer to be paid by any form of check because we rather not charge you credit card processing fees. We do accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover, but pass on to you the 2.9% credit card processing fees that we are charged by the processing company. For security reasons, please do not e-mail your credit card information. We NEVER require or ask you to wire money.
• Your reservation includes $300 security deposit. Your security deposit will be returned in full shortly after your departure, provided there is no damage to the property, there are no missing or damaged items and client has met their responsibility described in the OCVR's Check-out List - -Click Here. If there is a damage that exceeds the amount of security deposit, client agrees that the difference will be charged to the client’s credit card on file.
• While no one expects it, accidents do happen. Protect yourself against loss of your security deposit and possible additional expenses if you or your traveling companions accidentally damage the vacation rental property you are renting. Consider purchasing trip insurance that would cover trip cancellation and damage protection coverage.